Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday March 13, 2010

Hi Everyone,

This is a follow up post on my two friends who are starting that microfinance company in La Union. I had written an entry several weeks ago describing what they are doing (Monday, March 15 post). My friend Mike just sent me an email with a link to the new and improved website for their company. It is really well done and I highly encourage all of you to take a look at it. Click here for the website.

Buy some coffee while you are at it and help an awesome cause!

Also, I am working on my next entry about my spring break adventures. I hope to get it up later tonight or tomorrow night at the latest.

2 comments:

  1. I heart coffee. Thanks for the link Tad, just placed an order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tad, I kept an article that was in the paper a few weeks ago about Uncommon Grounds in Saugatuck. I'm going to go there.

    ReplyDelete