Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To give you an idea of the walk I have to do everyday after school up the mountain to where I live I will use a simple water bottle. If you have a plastic water bottle when you fly and you close it on the ground before you take off and then do not open it again until you have taken off and are thousands of feet above the ground you will notice that because of the pressure change it looks like the water bottle has been squeezed to death. Well, yesterday I filled my water bottle at the school before I walked home. When I reached home I took my water bottle out and it looked like it had been squeezed to death. I don’t know what the elevation change is from the school to my house but it is enough pressure change to do a number on my water bottle.

Oh, and its raining today. First day of rain since I’ve been here. They needed it though, everything was really dry.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment