Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday March 25, 2010

So the last couple of days before spring break are already difficult to get through because you are so close but still have to teach, but the last two days have been especially tough. I am sick, and not cold sick, like stomach sick.

It started yesterday morning when I began to have a nasty stomachache. This turned into some unfortunate trips to the bathroom that without medicine I make about once every 1-2 hours. I am going to go to the pharmacy tomorrow if it keeps going and get some anti-parasite medicine just in case that’s what it is. I had some pork the night before I began to get sick, and last time I had pork (which was in a tamale) I also got a stomachache. However, that was only for one night. This has been going on 36 hours. Lets just hope this clears up before spring break, oh wait, that starts tomorrow.

So my buddy Steve is flying in tomorrow along with Rachel’s friends. Rachel, Laura Beth and I will then be meeting them in Santa Rosa late tomorrow afternoon. From there we will head to Copan on Saturday and Sunday and then on to Tela on Monday. We will be here from Monday night through Wednesday and head to San Pedro where on Friday we send the visitors back to the U.S. I am looking forward to it.

Because of my vacation I shall be MIA for the next week. If I get a chance to post I will, but I am not bringing my computer. I’ll have pictures and hopefully some good entries for you when I get back.

See you in a week!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the travels give you peace of mind like they do for me. Just got back from Jamaica from the 3rd trip down there. Words cannot describe trips like those.

    btw http://www.jackjohnsonmusic.com/music/detail/you_and_your_heart_single/

    ReplyDelete